About Bob SchuttExperience for Our Communities
I am not a traditional politician and represent a change from the establishment. Please share your thoughts and concerns. I am a good listener and will give your issues attention! You may contact me via email, phone, text, or mail. I look forward to hearing from you.
Who am I?
- U.S. Air Force Academy graduate
- Vietnam and Desert Storm veteran
- Decorated combat fighter pilot
- Attended medical school on G.I. Bill
- Surgeon for Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Medical School Chairman, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Attended Harvard University Advanced Management Program
- Alpine Orthopedics physician and surgeon
- Gunnison County homeowner for 33 years
- Gunnison Valley Hospital Board Member
Why am I seeking this elected position?
- Sense of commitment to represent the needs of Gunnison County citizens
- Strong desire to support a vision that life in Colorado and Gunnison County can be better
- Need to affect positive change in how Coloradans tax dollars are being spent
How will I make a difference?
- As a very good listener, I will address concerns and issues
- I will research and educate myself to ensure a complete understanding of the subject matter through open communication with my constituents
- I will work tirelessly to change the hearts and minds of fellow politicians to increase their understanding of our needs
- I am driven by the issues of healthcare and education and what we will be leaving our children
- I support Colorado ranchers, farmers and all business owners working hard to succeed
Why choose me?
- Solid leadership experience
- Lived under the U.S. Air Force Academy Honor Code as a cadet which has continued to be the standard by which I live my life
- Strong spirit to serve fellow Coloradans
- Fiscally responsible